We were excited to take on a Design challenge!
We used pictures, words and numbers to express our ideas and thinking visually. We used mathematical language to explain our thinking to our friends.
We documented out thinking in our Maths Journals.
Here are some of our challenges for YOU!
During this task, we had opportunities to:
- understand questions
- use mathematical skills, knowledge and understanding
- solve problems independently
- use appropriate mathematical language
- share thinking clearly in words, symbols, numbers, pictures
- identify the key information to solve a problem
- choose and use appropriate problem-solving strategies
- explain a process – how the problem was solved