Skills: Research Skills, Thinking Skills
You have been using musical instruments to create sounds with Ms. Heidi.
Ms. Shemo has been using objects around her house to create different sounds.
Each object has its own colour.
Listen and watch to see if you can hear the sounds ‘repeating in a pattern‘.
- What objects can you use in your environment to create different sounds?
- How might you create your own sound patterns?
Here are a few pattern cards to help you as you create your own sound patterns!!!
Through these experience, children will have opportunities to:
- use their senses to explore everyday objects
- to use everyday objects to create sound
- describe, model and extend simple patterns with shape, colour and real objects