Teachers from around the globe are sharing their resources for transitioning to and sustaining virtual learning. The resources below have been curated from research and personal learning networks.
- Distance Learning Guide
- COVID-19 Resources from Google
- Guidebook to Help with Online Learning
- 10 Tips to Distance Learning
The following resources were shared by ISTE’s Global PLN network (source).
- Resources for Teaching Online due to School Closures – a comprehensive blog post by Kathleen Morris for the Edublogger
- Online Teaching Resources for NSCDS Lucy Gray initially created this document for her school district but it has great information and resources for all
- ATLIS Clearinghouse: Coronavirus Resources for Technology Leaders Scroll through and note the many resources and links shared.
- Guidelines to Running Online Instruction Steve Sherman of Sth Africa is putting this document together with the help of global colleagues
- Facebook Group Refugee Concerns – RCIS: A TESOL Interest Section Resources for teaching online due to school closures.
- Building Online Curriculum
- Separating Facts from Fiction Covid-19 by Robbie Barker
- Collaborative google document of companies offering free resources etc
- Teaching remotely in times of need compiled by Torrey Trust
Hashtags to follow:
All sourced information is hyperlinked as applicable above.
TLDR (too long didn’t read):