Focus: Self-management Skills, Communication Skills
Task: Make a Paper Helicopter
Follow the instructions in the video to make a paper helicopter.
This task will encourage your child to:
• observe carefully
• follow instructions in sequence to complete a task
• develop small muscles in the hand
• be patient
They will need to measure, draw lines, cut on a line and fold paper.
– Make a target on the floor using chalk, paper, or tape.
– Decide how many points each area of your target is worth.
– Play with a partner, take turns to see who scores the most points!